My Best Friend

     In our lives, we must have the best friends. A friend is someone who knows about us, our lives, and our daily lives. In life, a friend is a person who is quite influential on our character, therefore we must be good at choosing people who menjari our friends. And I have an influential friend in my life. Then, how we can meet ???
     This time I will tell the story of us. We met since high school, at that time I did not know him. We met since the same class, and he was named Erdiansyah. First of all our relationship is just plain, but as time goes by we start getting familiar and we often exchange information about our daily life.
   

     Our friendship is colored by various experiences of joy and sorrow, what we experience is sometimes exhausting and annoying because there are things I do not like about him that is, I often mate with his other friends 😁. But that's what makes our friendship beautiful. Because having one friend is more valuable than having a thousand selfish friends.
     And besides what I do not like about him, I also have things I love about him so we can be friends he is a loyal, cheerful, smiling and open person towards me in terms of everyday life.
     He is the one who always encourages me and is my confidante. But now we rarely meet again because we are far apart, I am in Pontianak and he is now migrated to Malaysia. I hope our friendship continues even though we never meet again.

Thanks You My Best Friend "Erdiansyah".

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Benefits of Guava

Benefits of Jengkol

Let's the Pictures Talk