Dialog Bahasa Inggris

Nama : 1. Edi Iskandar
            2. Yudha Dwi Hardiyanto


Edi       : Hallo, are you Yudha
Yudha  : Yes, I am Yudha. Who are you ?
Edi       : I am Edi. Your classmate when we were in elementary school.
Yudha  : Really ? Oh my God !! You look so different now that I can’t recognize you !
Edi       : Yes, you do not change much so I can recognize you easily. How are you Yudha ?
Yudha : I am fine. What about you ? How have you been ?
Edi       : I doing fine. Do you study in the university now ?
Yudha : Yes, now I got to college at the Tanjungpura University.
Edi       : Oh, then go to college at the same place.
Yudha : Oh, it is nice. Nice to meet you Edi.
Edi       : Nice to meet you too Yudha.
Yudha  : Shall we order food first ?
Edi       : Oh, it is good idea.
Yudha : So, what do you order ?
Edi       : I want to order Ayam rica-rica. What do you want to order ?
Yudha  : I ordered coffee only.
Edi       : Oh, that good.
Yudha : Why do you want to order Ayam rica-rica ?
Edi       : Because I like it, it’s tasty. There is a sour taste and spicy.
Yudha  : Oh, do you like spicy food ?
Edi       : Yes, then why do you order coffee ?
Yudha  : Because by drinking coffee I get the peace.
Edi       : You’re right, I feel that way when I drink coffee.
Yudha : By the way, now we’re grown, so what do you want to achieve in the future ?
Edi       : I want to finish my college as soon as possible, and Insya Allah will prooced to next
              level.
Yudha  : Oh that’s good. Hope you can make it happen.
Edi       : Aamiin, so what about you. What do you want achieve in the future ?
Yudha  : I want to develop my parents culinary business, because I really like culinary.
Edi       : Oh that’s great.
Yudha  : Yes, how about your college ?
Edi       : Alhamdulillah its oke, although there are few obstacles in doing the task.
Yudha  : Oh, I hope you can finish it well.
Edi       : Aamiin, then what about your college ?
Yudha  : Alright. It’s been a while since we meet, and then who’s your best friend ?
Edi       : My best friend is Erdiansyah. If you ? who’s your best friend ?
Yudha  : If I have the best friend since high school named Khalda.
Edi       : Oh yeah, up here first yes, I want to go home.
Yudha  : Oh oke, be careful.
Edi       : Oke, see you Yudha.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Benefits of Guava

Benefits of Jengkol

Let's the Pictures Talk